Thursday, October 14, 2010

Warm Clothing Drive

For my first project in leadership I am going to be doing a warm clothes clothes drive for the start of winter. The projected start date is November 8th and will end at on November 28th. There wont be many milestones for this project because it is made to be very simple. November 8th is when bins will be placed outside of the office and on every Friday the clothes will be moved to safe keeping until the drive is over and it is delivered to the charitable organization. My mentor for this project will be Mrs. Fitz.
 My vision of this project is for it to be very simple. My plans for this project is to make giant box and decorate it with a winter theme and place it in the hallway by the office where people can deposit their warm lightly used clothing. Some of the challenges that I see happening with this project is apathy. I have to find a way to make people go into their closets and find those warm clothes that people that arent so fortunate need!

No comments:

Post a Comment