Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Driving forces and barriers

Driving forces
·         Me
·         Building Aviations repuation
·          
·         Giving warm clothes to the needy.
·         Getting rid of wasted space in closets.
·         Making people feel better about themselves.
·         Making the world a “warmer” place. 
·         Students.
·         Mentor for project. (Ms. Fitz)




Barriers
·         Time to work on this project and make it good.
·         Motivating people to go find clothes that they don't need anymore to donate.
·         Finding the best place to donate.
·         Finding a way to transport the donations to the donation place
·         Building a donation box
·         Getting the people to donate the right clothes
·         Appropriate care for the donations.
·         Spreading the message about the event.
·         Communication people who have the power get the message out.
·         Getting other people to see the results.

Top three barriers to change
  • Time to work on this project and make it good.
  • Finding the best place to donate.
  • Building a donation box.
Finding the time to work on the project is a major barrier, sure I am given time in class, but I do not think this will be enough to complete the project. I am going to need to invest time in the project beyond the class room. Even though my lack of time is a barrier, it will not stop me from doing the project because I will fit it into my schedule.
What I am going to do to prevent time from hurting my project, is set aside time after school to work on what ever the project requires. The only step that can be taken to stop this is by spending 30mins everyday after school at home uninterrupted and undistracted on this project.

Finding the best place to donate the donations that we will be recieving will be easy to work on, all I need to do is research some more.
What I am going to do to help prevent this from becoming a barrier is find the proper place to donate the clothing, may be as the asb because in the past they have did similar things like this.

Building a box is a barrier that I can controll and improve on because its simple.
What I will do to prevent this barrier from being a problem is find a big cardboard box and decorate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment