Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Student Disscussion Group Proposal

What is your plan for the project and what do you expect to see?  
The project I have is to create a student discussion group on facebook where students can express their opinions about things occuring in school and other topics about school in general.
What are some problems that you may have?
Some problems that I may have is student praticipation and getting the word out about it. Since it is a Facebook group you only really are limited to inviting the people that you have as friends.
How are you going to be sure to achieve your milestone goals? 
I am going to be sure to achieve my goals by pressuring people to join by posting topics that people can't resist to state their opinion about, like dress code debates and school spirit.
What materials do you need?
I do not need anything that I dont have already.
What other things besides materials are you going to need?
I will need time and people to discuss with.
How many people will I need?
I will not be needing anyone else besides myself to help me.
What are my plans to hold my group accountable for the success of my project?
I plan just to do everything all by myself,so if I dont then I guess I fail.

Milestones
June 14: make group
June 14: invite people to the group
June 14: hold disscussion about issues at school
June 14: Reflect

No comments:

Post a Comment